Heading to the Louvre Museum in Paris, France can be an incredible experience. In order for that to happen make sure you follow a few easy tips to have an awesome artistic time.
1. Order your tickets online to skip the lines
2. Pick up a map to make it easier to find what you are looking for
3. Make a plan so you know what you want to see (and yes you should see more than just the Mona Lisa, Winged Victory and Venus di Milo, there is much more.
4. Wear comfortable shoes, the Louvre is huge.
5. Set up a meeting point in case you get separated from your group
6. Have a snack for nibbling while you search the collection
7. Don’t get in trouble with the security guards, so don’t use flash photography and do not touch the works of art.
Have a great time in Paris! And the Louvre is amazing. Did you see the family photobombing me in the beginning of the video?
Thank you for all of your support and a special shout out to our fantastic amazing fans and subscribers!
Tweets by woltersworld
USA TODAY & 10 Best’s 2014 #1 Independent Travel Videographer
Flipkey by Tripadvisor Top 10 Travel Blogger 2014